General Where do I get RoTJ spats?

I would go to Walmart and grab 1/2 yard of the correct material for like $1.50 and sew them yourself. WOF has templates made for the spats already.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

Alex's idea is nice if you're handy with needle and thread (and/or sewing machine ;)). I'm not, and following Drax and other's wisdom I got mine from Arkady and couldn't be happier -- she's a great source for any of the soft parts for Fett.

One thing to consider if you can't sew is asking a friend who can sew for help, or for a work trade for a skill you do have. I know a few people who sew for fun and for profit, and some of them would find helping for a Boba Fett costume intriguing and fun. That said buying them is easy as a few clicks once you know who to get them from.

I'm not sure where you're located, but I have a set of MoW spats that I don't need. I went ESB and dyed them blue to use until I got the proper ties. They'd need to be re-dyed but I'd sell them cheap. PM if interested. I'm in Canada.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back