What do you think about this armor

What do you think of the Deathstar Creaction armor

its just 175 bucks, do you have any experience with this ?

7d_0.JPG

37_1.JPG

a9cb_1.JPG

c407_1.JPG

I too have seen this armour too on ebay ,it look accurate to me ..it might be worth a buy if you ask me ,and its fiberglass too :) in uk currancies thats a steal for $175 = about £80 :)
good luck buddie

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is smallblock302's armour ...i asssume he was a memeber on here and taking credit for for some else,s hard work yes ? ..that sucks!!!..i didnt know he was a recaster !!

Maycol. I'd avoid ebay if poss and either A) do it yourself from sintra. You don't need a heat gun as I shaped mine using a hairdryer. Or B) buy from a member here. You get quality and a fair price too.
Happy hunting :)

Hey guys, you really are a good help, you are my mentors ^_^ for real, i say it from the bottom of my heart

till now the only armors i have seen that are decent are of course the BM and that from evolutions, but, im gonna think about making my own out of sintra or the "trash can" method

Spend Less, Save more. Mow your neighbors lawns for some money. Save up allowance. Do whatever you can to get BM!!!!!! lol, dude, I think that if you just absolutely cannot afford BM's stuff, then scratchmake it.

Unfortunately, I have some armor from Deathstar. I bought it before doing my research on here (learned my lesson). I was able to make it into something halfway decent by heating and shaping it a bit. "As is", it is pretty much void of any shape, i.e. flat. The more I look at it and compare it with Christian's stuff (cucblack on eBay), I think it is a recast of his armor.

Go with BM if you can, or try to scratch build. You can find some threads on here of some very nice scratch built stuff.

The easiest way I found to shape sintra chest armor is to boil each section separately and then lay it face-down inside of a glass saucepan lid. (Preferably one with a removable handle on the top.)

Wear gloves and work quickly because it will cool down fast.

I have to say that i went for Christian's stuff (cucblack on eBay) but Unfortunately he left me standing for over a month with no armour and was rude by telling me not to bother him ect ,in the end i got a full refund !!! :)

The more i look at BM armor, the more i want that, someone wants to give me a xmas present ??? what a hint of what i want?? ^_^

its just 175 bucks, do you have any experience with this ?

Before i found this website, i purchased a set of that armor off ebay. I upgraded to a set of FPV3 armor and will sell my old armor to you for cheap. PM me if your interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no... thats not derailing at all ^_^ i think is great to know that for all of us

besides, this thread will die one day or another :p

Yeah i saw that :( but he has a mold already, apart from that all seems pretty easy ^_^

how did he made the mold ?!?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back