What color to paint dental piece on ESB Guants

soilman

Active Hunter
the title says it all. What color should I paint the dental expander on guant. Also what color is best on the flame thrower parts. Gold or Copper? Or I have also seen some red one. Thanks

esb_dent.jpg

Thanksfor all the help. I got it painted and most of the rest of the guant also.

How does everyone attach the missle launcher and flamethrower to your guants. I was thinking of small screws. I know some one said rivets on the flame thrower.

Thanks for help.

I drilled 2 holes in the bottom of the rocket, cut off the head of 2 screws and superglued them in.Drilled 2 more holes through the gaunt.Then I just screwed on 2 nuts from the top inside of the guant.Very solid.

I used that method for the flametrower too. Just make sure you drill holes and place your scews in thicker areas of the flamethrower...like through the mounting plate and into one of the 3 rods. (measure carefully;)) I used 2 screws as Boba Freek suggested for the rocket, 5 screws for the flamethrower, and also did the attachments on the right gaunt this way as well. very secure.:)
Damian

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back