What color are the leds in the RF antena?

Technically Jango does not have functional LED's. They are LED shaped bumps painted the same color as the RF. If you want functional LED's then they would be blue.

I too have gone for the blue LEDs in my Jango RF, but if the real prop didn't have LEDs, then how can we know what color they are?
Couldn't the LEDs be red like Boba's, or UV or whatever?

Just throwing it out there....

Im guessing they are extrapalating out the fact that bobas mandables are red, and his leds are red. Jango's blue so his led's are blue.

Though, I though the rf stalk also blinked when he communicated with slave 1, as does bobas, it would be the same ..... Ok. I donno.

I too have gone for the blue LEDs in my Jango RF, but if the real prop didn't have LEDs, then how can we know what color they are?
Couldn't the LEDs be red like Boba's, or UV or whatever?

Just throwing it out there....

He has two bumps that are painted blue. They're not real LED's but if you wanted real LED's wouldn't it make sense for them to be blue like they are painted?

He has two bumps that are painted blue. They're not real LED's but if you wanted real LED's wouldn't it make sense for them to be blue like they are painted?

This is something that never crossed my mind!:eek: Yes, they are suppose to be blue bumps. If you want actual LEDS, RadioShack sells some blue LEDs rated at about 3,000 mcd (that is VERY bright!) But they have a clear lens. I would suggest getting a blue permanent marker and color over them ... it actually works really well.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting idea...i will probably go with the led's cause i like lights...i would imagine it technically is supposed to be lighted...just the prop department got lazy..LOL or maybe they thoguht about doing it post production and forgot..hehe

I'm not disagreeing with your logic, its sound.
Lots of things can & do make sence, just drawing a line in the sand between conjecture & fact.:)

Like I said, I use Blue LEDs too, & they look great.

Once I saw a Blue LED that had a dark Blue look to it when not powered-up.
I have never seen them since, but looked just like small dark blue "bumps".
Anyone elce seen them?

I love acronyms! I have an ESB Fett, but I also like the look of ROTJ and SE. I got my BF helmet from TF, and almost got AFFO$ to paint it. My armor is from HS but the cod is FP, but I heard MoW and BM make awesome armor sets, and I love my RT gauntlets. My jumpsuit is a BM but I heard SGB makes good ones too. I used to have an HS blaster. My boots are CA.

:lol:

I love acronyms! I have an ESB Fett, but I also like the look of ROTJ and SE. I got my BF helmet from TF, and almost got AFFO$ to paint it. My armor is from HS but the cod is FP, but I heard MoW and BM make awesome armor sets, and I love my RT gauntlets. My jumpsuit is a BM but I heard SGB makes good ones too. I used to have an HS blaster. My boots are CA.

:lol:

I've been around here too long...I completely understood everything you wrote!:D

I have LED's in my RF. The previous owner installed them. He put 2 blue flickering LED's on top, and a red and flashing yellow LED on the bottom. People seem to like it. Cool stuff!

I put two led, one purple and one clear red light, blinking of course, they look cool. i just need one more steady led for the target section of the RF.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back