Helmet Wasted Fett Jango helmet

Boba39

New Hunter
I finally got the Jango helmet that I wanted! My first attempt at purchasing a Jango helmet was a bust. No more Etsy helmets for me.
This is a Wasted Fett kit with a paint job by Cole Brant. If you want a great Jango helmet, give these guys a shout. Robert Nicholas, thanks for sharing pics and the advice on what to look for in a helmet.

Attachments

• 706F079D-3480-4003-9560-2B042CDCBCC4.jpeg
    706F079D-3480-4003-9560-2B042CDCBCC4.jpeg
    706.3 KB · Views: 1,045
  • 0A9CDD5F-180B-4DDC-B85E-9BDE9BC68223.jpeg
    0A9CDD5F-180B-4DDC-B85E-9BDE9BC68223.jpeg
    715.8 KB · Views: 700
  • 362026FF-F5E4-4281-B117-5B88951E3EF0.jpeg
    362026FF-F5E4-4281-B117-5B88951E3EF0.jpeg
    734.4 KB · Views: 635
  • B58C8085-9DEB-4359-9825-4CD382DC9108.jpeg
    B58C8085-9DEB-4359-9825-4CD382DC9108.jpeg
    854.1 KB · Views: 735
Can you, please, post pictures taken farther and zoomed. Like 7 feet away from the helmet. Specially from the back of the helmet.
Just as a little explanation, why KaanE requested that...
Photography is a funny art form.... by taking pictures from a very short distance of a larger object, it distorts the dimensions of the object and makes it look very weird. Imagine looking onto the underside of a spoon type of weird.
I'd like to see well proportioned pics of your helmet, too :)

I finally got the Jango helmet that I wanted! My first attempt at purchasing a Jango helmet was a bust. No more Etsy helmets for me.
This is a Wasted Fett kit with a paint job by Cole Brant. If you want a great Jango helmet, give these guys a shout. Robert Nicholas, thanks for sharing pics and the advice on what to look for in a helmet.
Wow that helmet looks amazing! I’m looking for the exact same thing! Should I reach out to the Wasted Fett?

The helmet looks amazing! I have tried contacting Wasted Fett but he hasn't gotten back to me at all. I don't know what to do as I would like to make a purchase for a Jango helmet but have no idea if I am contacting him properly. Can anyone help me or give me any suggestions?

The helmet looks amazing! I have tried contacting Wasted Fett but he hasn't gotten back to me at all. I don't know what to do as I would like to make a purchase for a Jango helmet but have no idea if I am contacting him properly. Can anyone help me or give me any suggestions?
Shoot him a message on instagram. Thats what I would try. He also has a website where you can probably find an email adress.

Production will be picking up. Send a PM and I'll get you some info.

WF is on an extended business trip I believe, I would hit up Buda as he suggested above

Awesome helmet. I'm looking for a good Jango fett helmet as well so I am glad I saw this post before I went onto etsy.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back