For Sale Updated Jetpack Thruster Discs - $10 Pre-Order

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Happy Friday TDH!-

Next up for a 2024 refresh - our Jetpack Thruster Discs. These will be compatible with a future version of our free thruster files, and will also fit other accurately dimensioned thruster bodies. We reverse engineered and added an accurate inlet hole (see last photo below) to accommodate a correctly sized hose for smoke kits. These will enter production very shortly; available to order for a limited time for just $10/set.

Details:
- Meticulously designed using measurements from lineage props
- Screen accurate pass-through hole for easy use with for smoke kits
- Machined from high quality aircraft grade aluminum

Includes:
2x Thruster Discs

Where to Order:

Photos:

image (6).jpg image (5).jpg IMG_9937.jpg

Cheers,

Dakota

P.S. - Happy, Irongladiator ? ;)

MachineCraft
As promised....
1706324054696.png

Am I the first to order a set? Not that I'm in a huge rush, but did you have an ETA on when these are to be expected to begin shipping?

Thanks MCR!

Best,
-Iron

P.S. I didn't catch that last pic till just now. But man....that Thruster is in definite need of repair.
:oops:

Last edited:
MachineCraft
As promised....
View attachment 240544

Am I the first to order a set? Not that I'm in a huge rush, but did you have an ETA on when these are to be expected to begin shipping?

Thanks MCR!

Best,
-Iron

P.S. I didn't catch that last pic till just now. But man....that Thruster is in definite need of repair.
:oops:

Not the first, but you are up there! :D As far as shipping, I don't want to plant any expectations because it always seems to bite us. But with that being said, these are a very simple lathe part. So my HOPE is to be shipping by the end of February, but no promises!

What are you gonna make me impulse buy next? :lol:

Wellllll, there is [redacted] coming up, and also the [redacted] project. OH! And we're considering making a [redacted]. Budget accordingly? :p

Dakota

Update on these: Since we needed to get physical samples in hand of the new Toe Spikes, we went ahead and had samples of these sent to us as well. We'll QC them this week and give the shop the go-ahead, but at first glance they look like they're good to go. We were also able to track down accurately sized hose for these. We'll share that at a later date for anyone that wants to use these for smoke kits to mimic what was used in some of the production packs.

IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0509.jpg IMG_0510.jpg

Dakota

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back