For Sale Jetpack Harness Rings

ShortFuse

Well-Known Hunter
I needed some new jetpack harness rings, but I had to buy several from the supplier because they wouldn't just let me buy two. I have several sets for sell. $5 for a set of two shipped within the US. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks.

IMG_4893.jpeg

ShortFuse
Would these be compatible with Full Metal Fett's Hooks? I'm looking to replace the Tie Wrap solution I currently have for my wall mounted Jetpack.

Photo Feb 03 2024, 12 26 54 PM (1).jpg

Last edited:
ShortFuse
Looks like the hooks I have are just under 1.5 inches - you think that's enough clearance to be compatible with the rings you got?
Full Metal Fett Hooks.jpg

If so, I'll take a set off yer hands! (Shoot me a PM with the PayPal information and I'll getcha paid!)
:cool: (y)

Best,
-Iron

For those wondering these do indeed fit Full Metal Fett's Hooks no problem!
Shortfuse Ring and FMF Hook.jpg

I built myself a couple of wall-mount straps with these. I had some spare rivets from my rivet kit - last time I used the rivets were when I did my Boba Fett Flak Vest a couple years ago....
Photo Feb 13 2024, 8 51 56 PM.jpg

Much, much better than my tie wrap solution I had. But to be fair the Tie Wrap solution did hold up for 2+ years......so.
Photo Feb 13 2024, 8 56 10 PM.jpg

Best,
-Iron

This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back