update pics. Getting there.

soilman

Active Hunter
esbfett.jpg

esbfett2.jpg

esbfett3.jpg

esbfett4.jpg

here is my suit. It is getting closer by the minute. I am hoping to do a test run this Saturday at Visioncon. Here in Springfield MO.

I have to get the knee armor and braids done up.

and get the toe spikes on if I can.

The blaster is not going to be possible this short notice. But maybe by CIII

I did not put on jet pack because I am by myself. I could not even get back fastened all the way.

How does Boba do it? LOL
I think he does have a droid maybe that is who helps.
LOL

You are really making progress man!! Looking great. If I may offer one small suggestion...You may want to sew some white cuffs onto your gloves so they stay tucked inside of your gauntlets. I'm almost positive the originals had this. Not that you need to, but I could never keep my gloves tucked in without this, and I always thought it detracted from the suit if you have bare skin showing. Your suit is really coming together nicely.
Damian

Yeah I put on my cod and belts and frgot to put my shoes on so I did not feel like taking all back off so I could bend down to put boots on.

I also am thinking about the white guantlets for my gloves to keep them tucked in. It is a pain having them come out all the time.

Thanks

for output.

soilman said:
I also am thinking about the white guantlets for my gloves to keep them tucked in. It is a pain having them come out all the time.

I had the idea to put some snaps on the gloves which you could then snap to the the end of the sleeves. As long as they are under your gauntlets no one would know. I bought the snaps, but haven't got around to putting them on yet. Just another idea for you.

Looking good...(y)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back