Uk members Swind-Con 5th March

Silverstalker

Active Hunter
Is there anyone in the UK local to Swindon Wiltshire, there is an event on at Meca March 5th its our first con and Jeremy him self will be there as well as a whole heap of other actors. I am going for first time Fett showcase and would love to meet other members (y)

Any mention of Slough or Swindon always makes me think of the Office and this scene:

BRENT: I don't look upon this like it's the end; I look upon it like it's moving on, you know? It's almost like my work here's done. I can't imagine Jesus going, "Oh, I've told a few people here in Bethlehem I'm the son of God; can I just stay here with mum and dad now?"
"No, you've got to move on, you've got to spread the word. You've got to go to Nazareth, please." And that's very much like ... me. My world does not end with these four walls. Slough's a big place, and when I'm finished with Slough, there's Reading, Aldershot, Bracknell, you know, I've got Didcot, Yateley. Winnersh. Taplow, you know? Because I am my own boss, I can - Burfield - I can wake up one morning and go, "Oh, I don't feel like working today, can I just stay in bed?"
"Oh, I dunno, you'd better ask the boss." "David, can I stay in bed all day?" "Yes, you can, David."
HE POINTS TO HIMSELF.
BRENT: Both me. I'm not ... That's not me in bed with another bloke called David

Last edited by a moderator:
aaah im not quite done with my build,otherwise i would of come fella....if you're up north in November pop along to the Whitby comic con, be good to see a fellow fett

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back