UK Boba Fett helmet search

HolgaWoobec

New Hunter
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and I apologise if this has been previously answered in another thread. I'm on the lookout for a screen accurate Boba Fett ESB kit in the UK that I can start work on. Can anyone suggest reputable UK seller please?

Thanks, Gary

Thank you so much for your thoughts. Would anyone consider purchasing a helmet kit from Etsy, or would the quality not be good enough. I found this one earlier.

I would be careful with etsy , unless it's a member of tdh or bfb etc. This one u found for example is not really good in dimensions. Maybe it's good for a custom Mando or something.

Thank you everyone for your expertise. Having messaged the seller on Etsy, they said it was printed from plans from Marko Makaj (MysteryMakers). Although being new to this, I wasn't familiar with the name. As a first project, I was hoping for a good helmet for around the £100 marked shipped. Is this doable?

Unfortunately this helmet isn't esb or screen accurate. When it's really that is what you are looking for, it's difficult for 100 bucks to be honest... but when you looking for something to try your first painting, it's probably ok

Thank you. I would really prefer an ESB screen accurate helmet, especially if I'm investing the time to paint it. I would be prepared to increase my budget for the right helmet. How much would I realistically be looking at? Sorry for all the questions.

No problem buddy. That is one reason for what this forum is about ;-). If you want a accurate one , you have some options. But I think they will start at maybe 300 ... plus the paint , airbrush, masking fluid etc. Do you want to paint it your self ?

Thanks mate, I studied Illustration at Uni, so have the airbrush, brushes, masking fluid etc. So I would just need to read-up on the correct coloured paints to use, and buy them. I think $300 may be bit out of my budget though.

Sorry to come across ignorant, but could you let me know how a black series Hasbro helmet differs to an ESB Boba Fett helmet and what gaps would require filling please? Also what are these helmets made from?

Sorry to come across ignorant, but could you let me know how a black series Hasbro helmet differs to an ESB Boba Fett helmet and what gaps would require filling please? Also what are these helmets made from?

1) Hasbro’s helmets are made of plastic
2) For their helmets to be “501st approval-able” it would require an entire new rangefinder ear piece, filling of all gaps and a complete repaint.

I would suggest finding a retailer in the UK who sells the efx helmet. It’s far more accurate, still plastic, but it has metal ears and I believe passable without modifications.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back