Triple armor project (from a newbie)

Motorcycle shops like Cyclegear.com (they have physical stores too) sell anti-fog wipes.

Got pictures of the finished product?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A

Its picture time! Before you all freak out, that is a bb gun with all of the bbs taken out. It was used as a prop because my webley is not done yet. I was also aiming off to the side. It just looks like I am pointing at her.

I did not finish everything in time. I am missing the cod piece, back plate, and jetpack. The color of the cape will be change eventually too. The dark brown was all I had on hand. I will continue to update this as I complete more parts.
I put a blue glowstick in my sisters "fusion cannon." It gives it a very cool effect at night. The estimated total cost for making the armor including the cod, jetpack, and back armor was around $75 for each of us. My friend bought lots of stuff for his armor so I have no idea how much his costs. If you would like to see a close up of a certain part, tell me. If you spot something else that needs to be made, tell me. I want to learn on how to make it better. I am really happy with my first armor build! it can only get better from here. DSCF0436.JPGDSCF0447.JPGDSCF0429.JPGDSCF0466.JPGDSCF0469.JPGDSCF0427.JPGDSCF0431.JPGDSCF0433.JPGView attachment 104804View attachment 104805

It is time for a quick update. I am going to be finishing my friend's armor. He sealed and painted it and I am going to finish everything else. When he asked me to finish it for him, I was originally not looking forward to it. However, now I am looking forward to build another suit of armor. Plus, this is actually a triple armor build and not just a double armor build. My goal is to finish it by December 16th (Rogue One). The only thing I do not have to do is make the helmet. Here is a picture of most of the pieces laid out on the ground. I am currently gluing the armor to the flak vest.
IMG_3807.jpgIMG_3808.jpg

More updates coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back