To upgrade PCR, or not to upgrade PCR.....

jhfagan

Active Hunter
A common question I'm sure, but I find myself sometimes toying with the idea of whether or not to work the additional cosmetic/paint details that are missing from some of my PCR EFX pieces, namely the Fett ,and the Ep4 Vader.
I mean, I shouldn't HAVE to, even with the PCR, I know it's not going to be fiberglass, and fully lined, and have every little wonky nuance in the shell, but for that money, I should still get the complete paint job, right?
How hard would it have been to include the C scar and brush stroked gunmetal areas on the PCR Vader, or add the small and also EASILY done thumb print smudge, the tape line, or the little silver scratches on the forehead of the Fett??? Right?

These pieces are ment to stay on a budget. But efx did release a SE PCR Vader with brushed on paint.

The idealized is for the masses who donr know any better or prefer that.

I cant speak to what the reasoning was to omit them, but the prototype I painted had those details there. If you can add them, and it'll make you happy. Add them.
I remember that conversation. I am tempted.
But, I know it sounds "collector"ish of me, but if time ever came I needed to sell one, and I modded it, how bad would it lessen its value from original?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back