This Is The Way...

JmeeFett

New Hunter
Hello, J'mee Fett here.

I've always been a fan of Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and the Mandalorians. The TV Series, The Mandalorian, got me back into Mando culture. Thinking about slowly building a Boba Fett costume, starting with the Black Series Helmet I got today for Christmas.

jyRBiCKm.jpg

J'mee.

It’s definitely a fun thing to do and by me saying this is by no means me trying to be discouraging but this is an extremely expensive hobby I originally budgeted 1200 dollars on my build and now I’m around 1800+ of course If your not looking to go 501st your options are much cheaper! I hope you stick with it! Do your research and reach out to people on there they will help you find what you need. The best plan is make a budget and a list and go from there. The black series isn’t bad but it’s a bit far from being completely movie accurate if that’s what you are shooting for just stick around and ask lots of questions!

It’s definitely a fun thing to do and by me saying this is by no means me trying to be discouraging but this is an extremely expensive hobby I originally budgeted 1200 dollars on my build and now I’m around 1800+ of course If your not looking to go 501st your options are much cheaper! I hope you stick with it! Do your research and reach out to people on there they will help you find what you need. The best plan is make a budget and a list and go from there. The black series isn’t bad but it’s a bit far from being completely movie accurate if that’s what you are shooting for just stick around and ask lots of questions!

I'm not going for 100% accuracy.

There are some great vendors on here if you look around. Also there are some vendors on Etsy that are good as well especially if your not going for movie accuracy. Well I’m excited to see what you do!

Hello, J'mee Fett here.

I've always been a fan of Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and the Mandalorians. The TV Series, The Mandalorian, got me back into Mando culture. Thinking about slowly building a Boba Fett costume, starting with the Black Series Helmet I got today for Christmas.

View attachment 204054

J'mee.
nice. I have the black series helmet too, so I might make boba someday. currently working on jango. what is the armor going to be made of?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back