DSC00765_zps280e05e6.jpg

DSC00773_zps1b1c5a07.jpg

DSC00762_zps7681bff1.jpg

DSC00771_zps0bfea5a2.jpg

DSC00770_zps33b16bbf.jpg

DSC00768_zpsda31344d.jpg

DSC00767_zps1da502f1.jpg

DSC00766_zpsca979e53.jpg

Just about wrapped and ready to be shipped out this Friday/Sat.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! RKD armor is amazing cleans up just as nice as some of the very expensive alternatives. props to you RKD and to you sleepalot for making a beautiful paint job!

wow! RKD armor is amazing cleans up just as nice as some of the very expensive alternatives. props to you RKD and to you sleepalot for making a beautiful paint job!

Thank you! RKD's armor set is pretty nice and not a bad alternative by any means.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this gear on Monday! I have to say it is EXCELLENT & OUTSTANDING work by Mike (sleepalot). If you need a paint-up do not hesitate to give him your business. VERY IMPRESSED by his paint job and attention to detail. THANKS MIKE! Can't wait to rock it.

On another note: RKD's armor is outstanding quality. If you need armor, see Will. Communication, turnaround time to Mike for paint-up, was flawless.

Thanks to these two gentlemen for using their talents and making this hobby such a great part of my life!

Awesome work. I have been following this on here and on Facebook also I can't wait to receive my armour from Bobamaker this coming May so I can get my own started. If I find it to difficult I may come calling for you!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back