the pieces at end of rifle


Active Hunter
I'm looking for the long strips that go on the end of the rifle.

They look like this _||_ kinda... =)

I looked at window wiper blades, but they didn't look close to what the ones on TK409's site.

Any help would be mucho appreciatedo ;)

Josh L.
I believe TK-409's a starfortressproductions model kit, wich means its suposedly a replica of one of the screen used stuntdoubles... so I dont think he used scratch parts for his.

its a known fact that it is the same material used on Vaders saber... but that doesnt really help you in what ur lookin for...
I don't know of anyone who has a cast of a an ILM ROTJ Fett rifle. Perhaps there is just a misunderstanding in the wording of the SFP literature?

The strips at the end of the barrel are the same material that was used for the lightsaber grips.
Thanks tylerdurden and R boba fett... my friend said I could order those from some website because he is building a lightsaber and needed those same parts. I'll post a link to the site if I find it. =)

Josh L.
I made the this one with plastic........used to belong to a shelf suport......cutted with care and pain to get the shape............

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.