The Mandalorian Beskar Armor 3D Files and His Gloves

The gloves look great! I’ll definitely be purchasing soon,hopefully you can get a sizing chart up soon. I have pretty huge hands so XXL will probably be good if they run a bit tight for the style but I still want to be sure.

The gloves look great! I’ll definitely be purchasing soon,hopefully you can get a sizing chart up soon. I have pretty huge hands so XXL will probably be good if they run a bit tight for the style but I still want to be sure.
I’ve added XXL to the pre order and they will be available with the rest. I’m working on sizing with the factory next week. Also making adjustments so the palm and cuff aren’t too tight. That will be a problem if it is so I’m working to avoid that!

I ordered some gloves and the digital download of the hand armor file - I'm on 3dhubs now. What should I order the hand armor file printed in? Infill? Layer height? I've never used 3dhubs before, so any info is awesome!

I ordered some gloves and the digital download of the hand armor file - I'm on 3dhubs now. What should I order the hand armor file printed in? Infill? Layer height? I've never used 3dhubs before, so any info is awesome!
Infill you can do like 5-15%, that’s the support material inside the part. Layer height you want to go fairly fine. I haven’t used 3d hubs in a while but I think their scale is 200-100, you’ll want to be closer to 100 microns in layer height

Infill you can do like 5-15%, that’s the support material inside the part. Layer height you want to go fairly fine. I haven’t used 3d hubs in a while but I think their scale is 200-100, you’ll want to be closer to 100 microns in layer height

Infill option only goes as low as 20%. Will that work?

Size chart below. I’ve also added two sizes for availability as requested. To measure, measure the circumference of your palm with your fingers fanned out.
D18BE0DA-09D8-404E-9BA2-50C3235A0072.jpeg

Thanks Mate - strong work again on everything... printer is running hot. Question, but if I just ordered the gloves - will I be on this run? Best.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back