I just got it

Attachments

• am40a.jpg
    am40a.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 632
  • am40b.jpg
    am40b.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 561
Super interested in these, how many armor pieces are you planning on making. I’d like to be on a interest list for this armor and what you plan on making

HI, i still making parts when I have the chance here are the thighs armor, need trimming and sanding etc...... I will start making the pullouts and vacuum parts for the preorders next week (I hope) for the members that already preorders and paid thanks for you patience. As a propmaker it is not easy take time making several parts and take time im not a company. Thanks again

Attachments

• ama4.jpg
    ama4.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 385
  • ama5.jpg
    ama5.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 399
  • ama6.jpg
    ama6.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 385
plaster applied to the silicone mold then fiberglass preparing thighs armor for molding

Attachments

• ama27.jpg
    ama27.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 319
  • ama28.jpg
    ama28.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 319
chest and shoulder silicone done with mother mold. Thigh armor silicone mold done just need the mother mold and ready for the pullouts.

Attachments

• ama29.jpg
    ama29.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 321
  • ama30.jpg
    ama30.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 317
I'm seriously so impressed by your work and how fast you're doing this! I'm excited to see these pulls and how they look in an ensemble. I'll be honest I lost a big passion for costuming in general but just seeing how fast the talent here at TDH is working on things really motivates me. I think I might really aspire to put a Mandalorian suit together. Keep killing it!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back