The Mandalorian Armor

I just finished the third silicone mold now just waiting the urethane resin 300 arrive to start making pull outs. thank you for waiting .

Attachments

• ama38.jpg
    ama38.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 221
I just got the first set of gallon last night and I ordered more. I will star making the first pull out tomorrow

MAULFETT, can you post the dimensions of the chestplate?

This will be needed to tailor the flak vest to the size of the armor.

Thank you!

two set done tomorrow we will continue my friend is making the pull outs we will try to sent as soon as possible this week is hard cause holydays; we will try.

Attachments

• ama46.jpg
    ama46.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 301
  • ama47.jpg
    ama47.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 302
I can't wait to see what your armor set looks like on someone! I'm REALLY considering ordering a set but would like to see what it might look like on a person since I'm a bit on the taller side

Ever tried the Onyx resin before? I've grown to be a big fan of it, really great properties for slushing and the fast cure version shaves a lot of cure time off for much faster production. Higher melting temp makes it much more warp resistant too. And if you choose to offer cold-casts of these the black naturally helps that too. Only problem is it's hardness can make it brittle when thin, but looks like you're casting these very thickly.

ready for shipping and still waiting for more urethane resine. all the armor are made 300 urethane resine is stronger (I decide not vaccum form)

I am assuming youll be doing a few runs? Will you be adjusting your armor layout based on if people are needing adjustments via 501st requirements?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back