TBOBF Soft Parts alternatives

rab1dsqu1rr3ls

New Hunter
Hey guys, newbie here and first time building.

I’m working off of Galactic Armory’s files to print the armor but I’m having a bit of trouble working out soft parts. I can make the girth belt off of nylon rope, I can makeshift the belt.

I found this shirt for the undershirt, but I’m trying to find budget friendly alternatives to the shirt and vest. I thought of just a black t shirt over that undershirt but not sure. I’m not super concerned with screen accuracy just want to look the part.

Any help would be appreciated.

That is almost exactly like the shirt I got for mine, but still had to stitch up the middle to make it look more like his turtleneck and I also wear it backwards so it falls the right way. Truth be told, I'm still looking for something better so maybe you can skip right to the better one, heh.

That is almost exactly like the shirt I got for mine, but still had to stitch up the middle to make it look more like his turtleneck and I also wear it backwards so it falls the right way. Truth be told, I'm still looking for something better so maybe you can skip right to the better one, heh.
If you could keep me posted, I’ll let you know if I find anything too

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back