Stormrider hic run (control boxes, partial fronts and full fronts)

kraaam

New Hunter
Hey All. Just got all of my goodies in the mail. The Han cast & panels.
Very happy with them all.

Thanks for all of your help with this Mike. You are a champion.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I just got home, and am pulling panels today. All panels should be shipped by Friday, and ee3's started to pull by weekend. Panels are first.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Yes, sorry I meant control boxes, (side panels). I call them HIC's and Control panels. But yes, I have 3 sets done, and 2-3 to go then ill box them all and get them out. Hoping by Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Again I appreciate the patience by everyone, lots of orders (more than I thought) and it took more material sthan I thought so I had to order more, ran out of plastic yesterday, but more arrives today. Im back on it tonight.

Ando

New Hunter
Stormrider I received my HIC & control boxes they are brilliant! Thanks again for all your hard work!! Very appreciated.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
good deal ando. Glad things are getting smoother.

Clint, got your messages, wote you back, just got home, need a few hours sleep will catch everyone up tomorrow.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Got it clint, and payment, but I need your address and Tele, didn't come through in paypal.

Ill get it out as soon as I have that.

- - - Updated - - -

I am waiting for rubber for the last purchased HIC. There are three waiting, a full, and two partials.

The full ships tomorrow, the two partials one is shipping and one is holding til I get the rubber Friday (I hope).

Thanks.