Steve's mandalorian build.

My Din Djarin costume cleared with the Rebel Legion
FB_IMG_1594588321064.jpg

Excellent costume!
How did you attach your armor? Velcro or snaps? I am curious to see some of the finer details of construction, what works well and what you would change if you were to do it again.

Congrats on approval! Been watching your build on a couple FB groups and here since November. your Flight suits are superb and this build is so awesome! Thanks for the build thread here and the videos!

My Din Djarin costume cleared with the Rebel Legion View attachment 194409
Diny Djarin
I hope the question is not too obvious...
But I wondere why the Rebel Legion? Personal preference or is Mando not eligible to go into the 501st?

You did a good job on the costume! Also quite handy for trooping that you can actually put everything on yourself :D

Do you plan on weathering the helmet a little more? It seems a bis shiny. Small thing, but I though I would mention it if thats ok :)

Diny Djarin
I hope the question is not too obvious...
But I wondere why the Rebel Legion? Personal preference or is Mando not eligible to go into the 501st?

You did a good job on the costume! Also quite handy for trooping that you can actually put everything on yourself :D

Do you plan on weathering the helmet a little more? It seems a bis shiny. Small thing, but I though I would mention it if thats ok :)

Im going to clear the costume with all 3 groups, 501st, mando mercs, and the RL, just for the hell of it , TBH It makes no difference to me who the costume clears with, as.all the grips troop together in scotland, the 501st havent released the crl yet anyway, and I just wanted some.sortnof.closire in this project I have weathered the helmet a bit more since these images.

Excellent thread, love it.
Btw, what material is your cape? I need to make something similar as I can't carry a jet pack due to health problems,

Hi there,
Can I ask how you velcroed the armour pieces to the flak jacket and flight suit? Did you sew the softer "loop" side into the soft parts then attached the adhesive "hook" part of the velcro to the inside of the armour parts?
I'm also interested in your robe/shoulder armour set-up - was that also just velcro or did you use any poppers?
Many thanks

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back