Other Bounty Hunter Stargate Crossover Bounty Hunter?

StitchsLoft

New Hunter
Does anyone know if anyone has ever done a Stargate Merc or SG-1 style Bounty Hunter?

I either want to do that or the original concept white one, still gathering parts but not sure what to do!??? :confused

Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting mashup, being a fan of both myself. Modified Mandolin helmet with a. Arc trooper like Pauldron and duster? Go with a staff weapon along the lines of the holiday Boba.

Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting mashup, being a fan of both myself. Modified Mandolin helmet with a. Arc trooper like mandolin and duster? Go with a staff weapon along the lines of the holiday Boba.

Ya I am think about OD Green ripstop cape and maybe a gauntlet with Zat Gun on it... Prefer my P-90 its just iconic, but so is mini staff I guess... I have guy maybe can do up some artwork for me!

Nice idea on the zat. True on the p90 love my air soft version. Can a Mando ever have too many weapons?

Sent from my iPhone

Nice idea on the zat. True on the p90 love my air soft version. Can a Mando ever have too many weapons?

Sent from my iPhone

SG-Boba3.jpg

Maybe something like this?

I like it. Though I think the cheeks (upper or lower) need to be the gray or black or something. Turn the gauntlet rocket into a mini staff? Go back to the p90 versus blaster? Black girth belt?
All that said, it looks good and I like the sg1 on the shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back