Other Bounty Hunter Stargate Crossover Bounty Hunter?

StitchsLoft

New Hunter
Does anyone know if anyone has ever done a Stargate Merc or SG-1 style Bounty Hunter?

I either want to do that or the original concept white one, still gathering parts but not sure what to do!??? :confused

TitanFett

Active Hunter
Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting mashup, being a fan of both myself. Modified Mandolin helmet with a. Arc trooper like Pauldron and duster? Go with a staff weapon along the lines of the holiday Boba.

Sent from my iPhone

StitchsLoft

New Hunter
Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting mashup, being a fan of both myself. Modified Mandolin helmet with a. Arc trooper like mandolin and duster? Go with a staff weapon along the lines of the holiday Boba.
Ya I am think about OD Green ripstop cape and maybe a gauntlet with Zat Gun on it... Prefer my P-90 its just iconic, but so is mini staff I guess... I have guy maybe can do up some artwork for me!

TitanFett

Active Hunter
Nice idea on the zat. True on the p90 love my air soft version. Can a Mando ever have too many weapons?

Sent from my iPhone

TitanFett

Active Hunter
I like it. Though I think the cheeks (upper or lower) need to be the gray or black or something. Turn the gauntlet rocket into a mini staff? Go back to the p90 versus blaster? Black girth belt?
All that said, it looks good and I like the sg1 on the shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone