Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians?

Possible Spolier Alert. It's been shared by the RPF a while back (recently updated though):

ANH troopers are confirmed, along with two other new ones. A scout-type trooper and a 'death-trooper'.

ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story - New Stormtrooper Details

I'm just happy to see that they went back to the grey brow for the troopers. So it's not like, 'well here are the original trilogy troopers' but they are from ROTJ.

Possible Spolier Alert. It's been shared by the RPF a while back (recently updated though):

ANH troopers are confirmed, along with two other new ones. A scout-type trooper and a 'death-trooper'.

ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story - New Stormtrooper Details

I'm just happy to see that they went back to the grey brow for the troopers. So it's not like, 'well here are the original trilogy troopers' but they are from ROTJ.

should be grey, it's right before a ANH.

Could be nothing I did read that slave one was just a regular patrol ship at one point before it was modded by fett....could be thousands of them....Like the YT class freighter "the "millennium falcon" there is a bunch of them in the prequels parked up next to a hanger.....ships are two a penny it seems...

Or maybe Fett is in it and I like that idea better

IF they go by what we KNEW, before the purge....there was only six? Firesprays....that Kuat Drive Yards (KDY) made ever.

To quote starwars.wikia.com

Kuat Systems Engineering produced several prototypes shortly before the Battle of Naboo. However, all but one were destroyed when Jango Fett staged a prison break on Oovo IV. Jango kept the sole remaining Firespray, renaming it Slave I. Kuat Systems Engineering, suffering from the financial loss of the prototypes, eventually mothballed the project and concentrated instead on starship upgrades.

Last edited by a moderator:
To quote starwars.wikia.com

Kuat Systems Engineering produced several prototypes shortly before the Battle ofNaboo. However, all but one were destroyed when Jango Fett staged a prison break on Oovo IV. Jango kept the sole remaining Firespray, renaming it Slave I. Kuat Systems Engineering, suffering from the financial loss of the prototypes, eventually mothballed the project and concentrated instead on starship upgrades.

This is the next paragraph though;

"Many years later, K.S.E. found themselves on a more secure financial footing, and again desired to enter the starship market. The company then re-introduced the Firespray-class, hoping to build upon the reputation of the remaining prototype and its legendary pilot, Boba Fett."

However, this is all under the Legends tab on SW Wiki, not canon. So in the movies there could be any number of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back