Star Wars Bounty Hunter RF idea


tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
I wish to not throw myself further into he newb category, but has anyone ever consider making the RF screen based off the games RF? I always thought it would be neat to recreate that RF screen on a helmet being built after Jango. If and when I get the resources and helmet along with some desperatly needed money, I have will try to replicate" that screen. Has anyone else ever done this before?

-tubachris
 

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Yes, I do. I apologize for not posting one i the first place. In the game, the ranger finder was basically used as an ID scanner, where in the game, you hunt bounties with it, as shown in the picture. Now, for me, this is what I would like to do when I do construct my own helm. For those that are more true to what ever facts there is about it, its just a suggestion.

.
bountyhunterrangefinderscanner.jpg
 

Attachments

  • bountyhunterrangefinderscanner.jpg
    bountyhunterrangefinderscanner.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 155

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Yea when I can figure out how to do that.....
I meant just like a appearence of it looking like that, lol, not really a real computerized one. Hell, if I could do that, I'd beall over doing that.

-tubachris
 

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
JoNich said:
Are you basically talking about drawing that inside of your helmet? What point would that really serve?


No, no no nooooo. Not on the inside of the helmet. That basic picture would be the RF screen instead of a clear little window, not on the inside of the helmet.

-tubachris
 

digital509

Active Hunter
You should take a screenshot like that, scale it to size to fit the window, and print it on a transparancy sheet with a color laser printer.
 

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
digital509 said:
You should take a screenshot like that, scale it to size to fit the window, and print it on a transparancy sheet with a color laser printer.


Damn, I was wondering how I was going to do that, thanks for the idea, I have the materials to do that. If I get more detailed into it, possibly put a greenlight behind it.

-tubachris
(So many ideas, not enogh resources....)
 

JangoUri

Active Hunter
It´s easy to make that screen with photoshop. So after some minutes, you will get that screen clean of characters. Only lines, numbers, etc.

But personally, I wouldn´t attach anything to the RF. I would let it clean of any picture.
 

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
JangoUri said:
It´s easy to make that screen with photoshop. So after some minutes, you will get that screen clean of characters. Only lines, numbers, etc.

But personally, I wouldn´t attach anything to the RF. I would let it clean of any picture.


I guess, but giving it something adds more realism to it, thats my thought personally.
 

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
JangoUri said:
It´s easy to make that screen with photoshop. So after some minutes, you will get that screen clean of characters. Only lines, numbers, etc.

But personally, I wouldn´t attach anything to the RF. I would let it clean of any picture.


I guess, but giving it something adds more realism to it, thats my thought personally.
 

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
JangoUri said:
It´s easy to make that screen with photoshop. So after some minutes, you will get that screen clean of characters. Only lines, numbers, etc.

But personally, I wouldn´t attach anything to the RF. I would let it clean of any picture.

I guess, but adding something like that would seem more realistic then to leave it blank. Another idea had with it is to put a light behind it, and whenever I lowered it into the down posisition, the light would automatically turn on, and when raised back into the up posistion, the light would turn off. Just another cool idea I have.

-tubachris
 

Gonzo Fett

Active Hunter
tubachris85x said:
Damn, I was wondering how I was going to do that, thanks for the idea, I have the materials to do that. If I get more detailed into it, possibly put a greenlight behind it.

-tubachris
(So many ideas, not enogh resources....)


I use to manage a Kinkos and this is the kind of crap we would do as side projects. I am going to do the samething I think a member here mentioned this. Sounds like a great idea. I am going to make a transparency screen capture of the Falcon taking off in space.
 

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Gonzo Fett said:
I use to manage a Kinkos and this is the kind of crap we would do as side projects. I am going to do the samething I think a member here mentioned this. Sounds like a great idea. I am going to make a transparency screen capture of the Falcon taking off in space.

Lol, Maybe you can make several as to where you can switch them out depending on what you want in the RF that day.

-tubachris
 
Top