Small helmets??

Callista

Active Hunter
I have a DP helmet for my boba but I am thinking of making a custom mando females armour but as it isnt going to be a baggie as my fett I think a DP would look rather too big. I can really spend much money on it as I now only work 1 weekend in 3:( :cry not good while trying to make stuff...
are the jango helemts smaller than the boba ones?? my head circumfernace is only 21inches...which I am told is small, does anyone have any ideas about what would be best??

Zoe

I know I've seen threads on here where people have made "child size" helmets (and armor, too.) Maybe one of them will comment here.

:) I'll be posting my new "small sized" helmet soon. We will be the Dune Sea Garrison's custom Mando Squad at C-4 with several male and female Mandos. The armor is hammered out of aluminum. Helmets are from all over the place. Female's are from my new custom ~15% smaller than MSH/MH helmet size. Pictures will come when it is complete.

-Bill

:) I'll be posting my new "small sized" helmet soon. We will be the Dune Sea Garrison's custom Mando Squad at C-4 with several male and female Mandos. The armor is hammered out of aluminum. Helmets are from all over the place. Female's are from my new custom ~15% smaller than MSH/MH helmet size. Pictures will come when it is complete.

-Bill

Will be looking out for them!!(y)

-Bill

Let me know if you do a run of these buckets please. The fiance wants one bad...and shes petite, she drowns in everything! (y)

finally got some comparison pics. Saturday we will be putting together our custom Mando parts we've all been working on over the past several months. All hammered from sheet aluminum armor. Ohh yea!!!

This helmet is based from a heavily modified Rubie's Jango helmet. This one is fresh out of the mold and hasn't had any of the flashing cleaned up yet:
DSCI1442.jpg

DSCI1441.jpg

DSCI1440.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back