Sith Stalker WIP

Actually fellas, I just got to sneak in a quick half hour between being Vader at a recent Invasion Cork troop.
Was a bit of a struggle getting it on but got there in the end with a little help! lol
60307_423010885903_681335903_5364818_7400897_n.jpg

It went down great with the crowds, got called General Greivous a few times and some guy kept on pestering me to get his picture taken with me???!! Don't know who he was?
DSC04386.jpg

Anyway I didn't have an airbrush with me to do the make-up properly so I had to improvise with a sponge and stipple it on.
I plan to do a proper few hours in it at Invasion Belfast 3 in October, so wish me luck chaps!

Your work speaks for itself. Any Star Wars fan would give an arm and a leg to not only have your build but your talent. Any advice for a new member on the locating the Sith Stalker helmet? Thanks and congrats!

I received the soft(ish) parts of my costume last week. It fits like a glove, incredible when you think all this leather was patterned and stitched by correspondence. So in the last few days I've started bolting on all the armour.
Seems such a shame to drill holes through such lovely well crafted leather. Sorry Clothears!
To make it worse I started adding the paint splatters too!
It's really starting to come together now. I had a semi-try on and it looks awesome, I even hung a few sabers off the belts.
This is one complicated costume to put on, there's armour, body paint, prosthetics, soft parts, hair, electronics and tons of sabers. And I thought Vader was bad!!!
View attachment 114702
View attachment 114703
There's still lots to do. I have all the parts now I just have to make everything work together.
From where do you have the leather work?

Can anyone help me? I want to do the chest lether armor and i need a picture from it without the rib armor. Can't find one and Darth Serberus don't write back.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back