WiP: Republic Commando (Standard)

Brokk

Active Hunter
With the Pre Pro 2 Fett being my more long term project, I parted with another 501st rig I had to put towards this dream. The Clone Commando is a character I've been obessed since I was a kid and wanted to put one together sometime. However, most of the kits out there don't have the aesthetic that appeals to me.

I pulled the trigger recently on a Wicked Armor "seamed kit" and will be posting the process here.

9ad0ad7e62123aec559ae19d7cf28900.jpg

Any progress on this?
The RC novels were hugely influential in my being a Star Wars fan. I once attempted to make an RC armor, too but didnt move beyond the point of armor / helmet akquisition and some trimming :(

Any progress on this?
The RC novels were hugely influential in my being a Star Wars fan. I once attempted to make an RC armor, too but didnt move beyond the point of armor / helmet akquisition and some trimming :(

Sorry for the delay and no updates.

Progress on this build has been slow, and I decided to give him his own color scheme & backstory. In short, his name is RC4579 "Brokk" of Stryder Squad.

DSC02848.JPG
DSC02851.JPG
DSC02850.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back