Sintra Made Knee armor pics

dgasser

Active Hunter
So a few years ago is when I started this project and I'm finally getting a push from Seeker to get it going so I'm posting some of my stuff I had done.

Here are some pics of my Knee armor I made completely out of Sintra. My brother wanted to try to paint it so I had him have a shot at it but I'm going to do it again. Some work needs to be done with them but they are pretty close for just eye balling them with out a template.

The nozzles are just a pvc joint connector cut off a bit to make it look pretty close. The item is pretty light and durable.

TBone

Active Hunter
I used balsa wood and bondo on mine. Yours look better, I think. Nicely done (y)

Color looks a little too orangey though, or could it be the flash...?

carbonitekid

Active Hunter
Nice to know these sort of results are possible with sintra as I am hoping to start on my knees shortly. They look great.:cheers

dgasser

Active Hunter
Thanks for all the positive feed back. The paint job on these are correct yet.. I was playing with the color. I'l be resanding them down and doing them again.

METALLBOY

Active Hunter
Very nice , they look like my firs set of syntra armor I made.
Using putty truly helps achive the correct look to your taste.
Good job.

dgasser

Active Hunter
The paint I used was from Fleet Farm and I think it was Tractor Yellow paint. I'll find the paint and see who it is made from.

TK1776

Active Hunter
Looks good! :D I have a set made out of resin and a set made of an abs type of plastic.

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776