SERVO

Thanks for reposting!

Yeah, we were at a Walk for the MS Society yesterday and our troopers joined the participants in the warm up. I did pretty well considering the limited mobility. But it knocked my RF off my servo and now I'm having issues getting it back on. Is the RF shaft tight on your coupler? I had to loosen mine a bit so that it would turn. I think I've got some other areas I have to clean up to get it to move smoothly.

That is the best way I have seen to attach the servo. I may actually change my set up now. How did you attach the stalk to the coupler, does it stick out far enough to use the threaded hole?

That is the best way I have seen to attach the servo. I may actually change my set up now. How did you attach the stalk to the coupler, does it stick out far enough to use the threaded hole?

Yes sticks out perfectly. As long as you can get good epoxy or super glue to hold the Chicago screws it will never have an issue. I certainly have not had any issues.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back