Seattle ComicCon: Meet Up

Jimbo

Hunter
Hello fellow Bounty Hunters.... I will be making the trek from Portland (The city that shall not be named) up to Seattle for the ComicCon in March.
Anyone else playing on attending? Want to meet up? Say Hi, meet for a drink and talk.
Just thought I would put this out there in the universe.

Jimbo
One assumes you mean ECCC?
1675184315162.png

I'll be there on Friday March 3rd and again on Saturday March 4th. (Both days I'll be in costume) Friday is to do some recon, so that on Saturday (when I'm there with my daughter) I'll know where the cool stuff is. Would like to meet up with you if you're there on either of those days. I see that Katee Sackhoff (Bo-Katan Kryze) is gonna be there, so I may try for a photo op with her if available.

Let me know if yer interested!

Best,
-Iron

Absolutely... Sounds great.. We'll head up on Friday morning.... probably walk around in street clothes...
Saturday, perhaps suited up in the afternoon.....
Of course we had the same idea you did.... pictures with Katee.... they just haven't posted slots yet...
But any way.... yes. Let's meet up and say hi....
Feel free to add my mobile phone so we can meet up and track down each other
832-661-7726
If you are in sales delete it after the conference :)
Jimbo

Jimbo
Hahaha - Well I am a Sales Engineer, but I wouldn't call you after the con to try to sell you stuff.
;)

Oh also....did you see....?
1675355247410.png

I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get that $260.00 Photo Op that'll have the Nite Owl Trio trio in the pic....
1675355379897.png

We'll definitely have to link up on Saturday!

Best,
-Iron

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back