Ruffkintoy gauntlets- FINISHED

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
Ruffkintoy gaunts- FINISHED

Updated 6-11-06

I repainted my gauntlets!! I decided that the original color I used was to dark. I used Wisconsin Central maroon for my first attempt. On my second attempt I used Rock Island Maroon and I think it turned out much better.

Check out pics below!!

I wanted to thank RUFFKINTOY for a great set of gauntlets. He also put them together for me including metal hinges!!

here are some pics of them after my paint job!! All I need to add is the hoses and switches to the right gaunt!!

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

drokkul

Active Hunter
Those look really great! In the first pic they almost look black, but when you scroll down they look much better!(y)

gaogaigar

Hunter
Those gauntlets look gorgeous Darthmiller! Good job on the paint. Now I can't wait for my ruffkin gauntlets either!

pennywise

Well-Known Hunter
DarthMiller said:
no they are vacumformed..he did use a thicker plastic per my request
Yeah, those look great!(y) I l:loveve my RT gauntlets too, Chuck does some great work.(y)

Buckeye 01

Active Hunter
Those look awesome! Nick work DM. Was there any additional cost for the thicker material? I would be interested in getting another set that was thicker.

Ruffkin - top notch stuff for sure!

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
yes...additional charge for the hinges, thicker plastic and for him to put them together. It was worth the money!!

PM him for details

Buckeye_01 said:
Those look awesome! Nick work DM. Was there any additional cost for the thicker material? I would be interested in getting another set that was thicker.

Ruffkin - top notch stuff for sure!

LionsPride

Active Hunter
BTW , the weathering on the :jet pack looks like it comming along nicely, can't wait to see it complete

Jimmy BufFETT

Well-Known Hunter
Looks really good! I definitely agree that it was worth the extra $$ to have the the hinges put in ... must make it pretty easy to put on and take off.

Predatormv

Well-Known Hunter
Can you show some pics of the closed gauntlets with the hinge? I am wondering how much of it you see.