Rubies full-size foam HiC?

I don’t know how the high end ones feels but I knocked on this a couple times and it felt “cheaper” and you can definitely tell it’s on the lower end of the HIC spectrum.

With that said, it still looks pretty good and the value would make me look past any inaccuracies. Now that I think about it, we should’ve taken pics next to this thing when we were in our Fett’s. What a missed opportunity:unsure:

I know Jaycepticon snapped me a quick picture of this piece from NYCC but has anyone else seen it?
While searching for a review on the Rubies Han Solo in Carbonite foam replica, I found this thread among others. I just purchased one yesterday for $1500.00 and I must say, it is well worth it. I’ve attached a few photos for those that are interested. The likeness is nearly exact and if you didn’t try to move it, you wouldn’t know it was foam. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is on the fence about buying one and can’t afford the sideshow version. If anyone had any questions or wants more photos, just let me know.
9E516050-C0A8-45DD-9200-2C1C30F1BDF5.jpeg
C9522D3B-150D-49FC-A45E-EBC8396B4052.jpeg

That hero panel looks good, would look amazing with some easy metal upgrades.

Having a light up base and light foam body makes this piece desirable. Upgrading the panels with some metal instead of plastic greebies would take it up a notch.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back