Rubies full-size foam HiC?

Hmm interesting. That's not a bad deal.

Makes you wonder why foam the resin prices for a piece like SSC's has a huge price difference.

If anyone does come across one, I'd be interested in knowing
  1. Is the base a separate piece?
  2. How feasible is the removal of the side panels to facilitate adding lighting to those?

I'm guessing for shipping the base is removable and it does look like there is lighting in the hero panel but thats all assumptions made on a few photos I've seen.

I'm guessing for shipping the base is removable and it does look like there is lighting in the hero panel but thats all assumptions made on a few photos I've seen.
I was wondering if you could post the pics for all the curious folks out here in Fett land??

Ask and you shall receive! Courtesy of Jaycepticon!

5DC1224B-0CFE-447A-BCFE-5248ABA36957_zpssvvp46rw.jpg

I think the only photos any of us have seen are from the rubies website. I think I remember finding one that looked like it was taken on a showroom floor. That was just from a Google search.
The only thing is there's nothing in the description about the hero panel lighting up. It makes me wonder if it's just been photoshopped to look that way.
I did notice they're also offering the front panel by itself (solo ha!) although I've yet to find a price.

I know the local Geek Think stores carry these foam statues or maybe Disney will carry it in their Launch Bay. I'd like to see this thing up close.

True. I have to wonder what are the odds of a custom being that similar versus rubies changing the product during manufacturing.

Never tell me the odds...
Ha!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back