ROTJ Range Finder Clear?

R

reidemiller

Do my Eyes deceive me, or is the bottom of the Range Finder on the ROTJ helmet clear. :eek:
This may have been discused before, but I couldn't find anything. :facepalm
If it is clear, does anyone make clear rangefinders? :D
Thanks,
Robert E.

Last edited by a moderator:

TK Fett

Well-Known Hunter
Yes the bottom of the ROTJ rangefinder is clear and I know that at one time there was a clear rf available but I believe it came with the MSH so you maybe able to find one or you may have to convince someone to do run. Also I know other people are looking for a found part for the rf so you may want to just wait it out.

micke

Active Hunter
I have a 2 piece MLC rangefinder wich have a clear bottom piece. I believe he still makes them.You will have to file down the box-shaped thing underneath though;)

-Mikael

BobaFettish

Well-Known Hunter
It is more opaque than clear, but your eyes are not deceiving you. The opaque RFs that came with the MSH were pretty brittle though. I am not sure of who else is offering these or what type of resin they are using.

tk0000

Jr Hunter

BobaFettish wrote:

It is more opaque than clear, but your eyes are not deceiving you. The opaque RFs that came with the MSH were pretty brittle though. I am not sure of who else is offering these or what type of resin they are using.
It is more opaque than clear? MSH or MLC? Both?