ROTJ Gloves UK

Swwolf36

New Hunter
Hi, I'm In UK. Is there a brand to buy to do me sen, or is it better to get from sellers. Just don't want to be robbed we so.e if the sellers out there.
Gloves ROTJ.
Middle finger, accross palm to wrist is 7 and 1/2 inches. WRIST SAME. Whats the name of the gloves you use to upgrade to Fetts. The actual name, Thanks Adie UK

The site has a search function, Adie. Half the fun of building my Fett was doing research. There’s more than enough information already here to make the various Fett versions.

The gloves are military parade gloves. Pads on back and fingers are the same material as the vest. Unless you’re amazing with a needle and thread, or have loads of time, I’d suggest buying them. Bobamaker’s new gloves are fantastic.

Attachments

• 3B3612E5-5B40-4706-B51D-90D4135FCFBE.jpeg
    3B3612E5-5B40-4706-B51D-90D4135FCFBE.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 211
bobamaker makes gloves that are real nice, he's based out of the UK too, but historically he's got a long turnaround time since he makes so many parts of the costume that many people want.

The site has a search function, Adie. Half the fun of building my Fett was doing research. There’s more than enough information already here to make the various Fett versions.

The gloves are military parade gloves. Pads on back and fingers are the same material as the vest. Unless you’re amazing with a needle and thread, or have loads of time, I’d suggest buying them. Bobamaker’s new gloves are fantastic.
Some else on here suggested there, many thanks again my fellow Books of Knoedge, appreciate it

bobamaker makes gloves that are real nice, he's based out of the UK too, but historically he's got a long turnaround time since he makes so many parts of the costume that many people want.

For a full Bobamaker commission you’re looking at years. Turnaround for my gloves was 7 weeks. Not too bad considering I ordered them during the lockdown. As Bobamaker is in Portugal, there’s no customs duty or import fees for UK.

Clothears are a UK alternative too. I’m on the list for jumpsuit and vest. 36 weeks for those. Don’t think they make gloves, but do provide a kit.

I make gloves too, in the US, and ship worldwide. But I admit I have no idea what the customs/import/VAT fees are for them.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back