Right Gauntlet LED sequence/wiring

fiercepierce

New Hunter
Starting a thread for info about the LED pattern and implementation/wiring of the gauntlet's LED panel. I think the pattern and size are the same for the pre-beskar and beskar gauntlet, just the location changes. 3 lights, alternating pattern. Some times it looks like 4? I wasnt sure what if any of the pattern was still I saw the stunt suit that was displayed that had a pattern just painted onto the gauntlet. Anyone working on this or have any info from your own research?

Attachments

• stunt suit.JPG
    stunt suit.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,199
Any updates on this project?

SB
Hello, I was actually finishing a commission for someone when I decided to look at see what the sequence said on his pre-beskar gauntlets. I ended up finding this forum and literally just now made an account. I used the provided github project and created one for my beskar outfit I'm currently in the works for and one for said pre-beskar/Durasteel gaunlets. In total I think its about $80 for parts for both of them. Since it uses Adafruit components and they are currently not shipping, Mouser.com has the parts in stock (primarily the displays and boards. The Li-ion Polymer batteries you can get almost anywhere. You can customize the text, speed, rotation of text, and even add Bitmap images. The only set back I've found is that a bit of tinkering has to be done with images since it gets some memory allocation issues. (But not that big of a deal). The one with the black wires and pretty soldering is the one I made as a commission and the ugly multicolored one is mine. I'll probably go back and clean up mine tho.
IMG_2564.jpg
IMG_2565.jpg
IMG_2567.jpg

Hey all! Looking to do this on an arduino board, but I was trying to figure out if anyone has figured out whether the screen makes any sounds. I thought I remembered it having a faint beeping sound, but I cant seem to find any examples. Thanks!!

Looking to build one as well, I see there is no switch on these, do you just have it with the rechargeable battery and go from there?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back