Right Gaunt Darts


Does anyone what I can use for my guantlet darts. Is there something that I can find at the hardware store? Or at Target or something. I really don't want to spend $30 on some guantlet darts.
i know it's not right on , but it looks cool . i used replacement valve stems for tires . i got them at wal-mart . very cheap .and they look like little darts anyway. i think a 4 pack was under $10.00 .
Last edited by a moderator:
hey...NICE!!!! to be quite honest...i like those better than the real darts. 1st, there cheap, and 2ed, they look cooler than the real ones. :) do you have a link for them? also, where can i find some (store area), and do they look like that in the box, or do i have to take them apart. nice find!!
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.