Flight Suit Recommendations for ESB flightsuit/ flack vest

JojoFett95

Hunter
Hi guys,

If anyone could share photos of any recommendations, for a screen accurate ESB flightsuit, that would be dearly appreciated;).
My main two options at the moment, are “Bobamaker & “Clothears. Wait times isn’t relevant, as I’m in no rush atoll. I’m based in the uk, if that helps. If anyone has any photos of your own flightsuit/ flack vest from these venders, please do share.

Thanks guys
Have a great day.

I think I’m going to go with Clothears, as it just makes it easier for me, in terms of location and shipping concerns. If I have to wait a whole year to receive the parts, I’m sure it will be worth the wait ;).

Each maker have their own merits , I wouldn't compare one to another because of this . It's all down to personal choice and budget . BM's will be cheaper then Clothears any will probably arrive quicker . Saying that the Clothears stuff is very high spec due to Alison and Jude's OCD (obsessive clothears disorder ) . Their attention to detail and approach to all of their costumes is quite outstanding .

Thanks for your help guys :). I spoke with Alison today via email, order will be placed later this week, for their flightsuit/flack vest/gloves/side pouches and newly ESB cowl. Personal choice aside, all the makers listed here and unmentioned, are amazing at what they do. For me it came down to the location and my own obsessive nature, with the attention to detail. That’s a curse or a blessing us creative minded, have to live with lol.

Each maker have their own merits , I wouldn't compare one to another because of this . It's all down to personal choice and budget . BM's will be cheaper then Clothears any will probably arrive quicker . Saying that the Clothears stuff is very high spec due to Alison and Jude's OCD (obsessive clothears disorder ) . Their attention to detail and approach to all of their costumes is quite outstanding .
“Obsessive Clothears disorder” I love that lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back