Real Wookie Braid!!! you heard me right cut from that famous Wookie in Episode III

cyberpyrot

Active Hunter
So I have been busy Sorry Jester, I happen to have a wonderful chance to work with the 501'st and Peter Meyhew to support a wonderful charity to help the littlest Wookie.

100% cold forged aluminum Mandalorian battle armor, in the Boba/Jango Fett pattern. Hand-built with care by master artisan Mark Hammonds and donated to the Peter Mayhew Foundation.

Wookiee braid is a one-of-a-kind braid mixed with Peter Mayhew's fantastically famous hair and strands of fur from the screen-used Chewbacca costume from Star Wars Episode III.

Also included are Autographs from Peter Mayhew & Jeremy Bulloch, the actors who portrayed Chewbacca & Boba Fett.

100% of funds raise will go to the Peter Mayhew Foundation to assist with:

Kathlyn Chassey, The Littlest Wookiee. - She has Cystic Fibrosis and requires a lung transplant. The Foundation has helped to get her a doctor willing to do the transplant and has helped to get her out to UCLA's medical center where she is currently at the top of the lung transplant list.

here is the auction details.

Auction

Here are the details for the charity

#LifeDayForKathlyn | Kathlyn Needs A Lung Transplant

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Its great what y'all are doing for this kid! I would help if I had anything to help with but with Christmas already being payed for and bills... you know how it works. Keep up your fantastic work!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

No worries my friend!(y) I knew you were spending your time on a good cause.

Good luck with the auction.

This is awesome, wish I had the finances to put in a bid, but 2500 is out of my league! Best of luck with the remainder of the auction.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back