RafalFett's Boba Fett 3D Projects

Hello, total shot in the dark here. I'm a long time Fett fan and just now in a position to purchase a set of armor. I don't really have the time to make it myself, but want to get it and go to hospitals and fundraisers (and ultimately join the 501st). Can someone point me in the right direction to get started?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, total shot in the dark here. I'm a long time Fett fan and just now in a position to purchase a set of armor. I don't really have the time to make it myself, but want to get it and go to hospitals and fundraisers (and ultimately join the 501st). Can someone point me in the right direction to get started?

Redkraytdragon man, he makes abs vacced armour that's affordable and very nice looking :) he also makes gauntlets too.

- - - Updated - - -

i have also been printing some bit for my jet pack and they are working a treat View attachment 93638View attachment 93639View attachment 93640

and i just noticed i have put 1 of the inserts round the wrong way :O dam it that has been glued to :p
also i did this and the rocket is now printing for the top View attachment 93641View attachment 93642

Impressive! Are these going onto a pre-existing jetpack?

Last edited by a moderator:
These models are so amazing! Does anyone have the pepakura file ( .pdo ) for the helmet or anything else? Or maybe the pdf? I've tried another model of the Boba Fett Helmet, but it was about an inch smaller than Rafelfett's model. I don't have the money to be able to convert the 3d files, but I did get the key to convert pepakura files into silhouette files (my mom has a silhouette printer). And if anyone wants the silhouette file afterwards, I'm happy to give it out!

Have you checked out 3dhub?

Haha, so I just checked it out and put my information in and here are my results..
Capture.PNG

but I gave up and went ahead and pulled the trigger on DVH new jetpack disign.. Long wait, but worth it I am sure.. Thanks for that bit of info though.. Worth a try

Haha, so I just checked it out and put my information in and here are my results..
View attachment 94672

but I gave up and went ahead and pulled the trigger on DVH new jetpack disign.. Long wait, but worth it I am sure.. Thanks for that bit of info though.. Worth a try

I'm surprised no one came up, sorry about that. They have an interactive map which shows how many people around the world that have their printers registered for business... And there's a lot. Glad you found another option though.

Sent from my iPad

I'm surprised no one came up, sorry about that. They have an interactive map which shows how many people around the world that have their printers registered for business... And there's a lot. Glad you found another option though.

Sent from my iPad

I did another search for shipping.. This is just the body portion only. Not the rocket or other files.. The closest place is 227 miles away from me... These prices... omg....

Capture2.PNG

I did another search for shipping.. This is just the body portion only. Not the rocket or other files.. The closest place is 227 miles away from me... These prices... omg....

View attachment 94673
Wow...omg! I uploaded about 10 models for a blaster and it was going to be around a grand...so yeah, it can get stupid expensive with some people. That's why I'll just print them myself.

This is awesome but just wondering if the gauntlets will be available. All the greeblies just no gauntlets or have I missed something. I do appreciate all the work by the way.

This is awesome but just wondering if the gauntlets will be available. All the greeblies just no gauntlets or have I missed something. I do appreciate all the work by the way.

Thanks for the kind words! No gauntlets so far on my workbench in the near future, but who knows...

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back