R. S. helmet progress ** Update Today 10/01

Rogue Studios

Active Hunter
Yep that's 6 helmets at once with 7th on the way. I am officially certfied a lunatic for tackling this the good part is 6 of these are going to be ESB! and I'll be making a 2nd attempt on a JEDI helmet. You know who you are but your helmet is getting ready for the green after I let the water dry on the back two helmets I just received. I take great pics too haha Brak's loves good pics like this.

Take Care

Lee

Baddblood

Active Hunter
Holy crap, and I was just about to contact you about one... I think I'll let you enjoy your "retirement"... for now. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler Durden

Well-Known Hunter
Whoo hoo! Cool pic, RS!

I love those production line photos! You're going to have to crank that photo up to 1200 dpi to make Braks happy :lol:

MaxPlague

Well-Known Hunter
Sheesh, that's quite an undertaking! All I can say is, the recipients will be more than pleased when they receive them. :)

Although it will likely be not possible, it would be cool to see the painted buckets all lined up for a family portrait. Regardless, have a good time painting, looks like fun to me.

Lynn TXP 0369

Well-Known Hunter
Nope, I don't envy you one bit... :p Have fun doing them though! :D

It would be cool to see them all done in row like the one LFL archives pic though. ;)

Lynn

DW Design

Active Hunter
That is a very cool photo. I did two at once last October. I wish you the best of luck and please post some more photo's as you move along.
Darren

Rogue Studios

Active Hunter
I did 4 recently and those weren't too bad except a few slow downs. We have had rough weather the past week in Florida making it bad to paint in so that has created mild delays.

Lee

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Yup, I'd love to see more pics just like this along the way. Always nice to see progression.

Last edited:

webchief

Well-Known Hunter
Wow... good luck to you! I just have to paint one and am finding myself putting that off! :lol:

Defiler

Active Hunter
Man, you are on fire, thats a lot of work. I hope the second ROTJ helmet be easier on you. :lol: Ill post pics of mine as soon as I get a new USB cable for my digital cam.

fettcicle

Well-Known Hunter
What would be really cool, but may add extra time to your progress, would be to show the progression of your painting, having each of the 6 helmets portray a different step and level of completion :D

DarthVader1

Well-Known Hunter
Man -O- man!!! That's a lot of work there! Will the real Boba Fett, please stand up! :lol: Good luck! Wish that one of those is mine....(*sigh*):facepalm.....

Robert

Bountys Hunted

Well-Known Hunter

SEEKER wrote:

let's see - mine is the one with the dent.

:lol:
No Way! I thought that one was mine!!

:D

Lee, you're a madman!! :D ;) Best of Luck to you!!!

(I still don't see how you do it!!) I was going nutso trying to do one helmet!!

How about nominating Lee for TDH All-Pro Perservance Award!

-Rex

T Visor

Active Hunter

Rogue Studios wrote:

Yep that's 6 helmets at once with 7th on the way.

Take Care

Lee
Do you want to create a grand mandolorian army ? Can you send me a PM? Thanks