Qestion: ESB Ammo Belt

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
I was asked to make ESB belt, and client pointed out that 501'st CRL says: "There are snaps on the 2nd and 4th pouches (from left to right)." So 2 snaps, not 3 as was requested before. So I have question, does anything new came out that confirm that belt shood have only two snaps?

Thanks,

Mike

Think this is it here.....I've only ever used 2

image.jpg

The CRLs are correct as far as I can see. I even looked at the gallery to to confirm and everything I can see is 2 snaps.

At this picture the 6'th pouch that snap is suppose to be is hidden. But true, you are right guys, I looked thru gallery and 5'th and 6'th are no snpas. Jet on non of pictures I coud see last one, it is hidden under cloak on every picture. Still we can hold to two.

Thank you both :)

Mike

One additionnal thing i would change is that the rectangular stichings at the back of the belt should not share the same stich line than the edge stiching. I do believe your belts do not have this double stiching look:
boba-f10.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back