progress so far

bobawomble

Jr Hunter
I have spent many months working on a scratch build ROTJ, mostly built from things that I have found and other bits that are costworthy for screen authenticity. Hopefully I have done what is required for 501st approval as I am looking towards doing charity work with a UK garrison, but am tempted to Boba along to the odd comic-con too! Here's my progress so far...…..
[

20180919_194017824_iOS.jpg

20180919_194029386_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if that's a scratch built helmet then it looks very strong to me. Any chance of some better photos so we can all see what's going on here? I'm alway impressed with scratch builds.

Well, if that's a scratch built helmet then it looks very strong to me. Any chance of some better photos so we can all see what's going on here? I'm alway impressed with scratch builds.

Ill take better pictures at some point as my phone is not all singing and dancing o_O
Have a look at my other post to see what I made from the things that I find ! its all there my friend

Wouldn't it have been more prudent to just post a thread talking about how you enjoy building your fett instead of what you instead posted? Stop instigating people and be who you are. Post about your build offer helpful critique if you have it... etc. But picking fights like you are doing with this thread is silly.
Pm sent

Ill take better pictures at some point as my phone is not all singing and dancing o_O
Have a look at my other post to see what I made from the things that I find ! its all there my friend

Alright Great Uncle Bulgaria, I'm thinking that looking at your other threads that the helmet is a Master Replicas recast and not a scratch build? Seems like a misunderstanding of terminology; scratch build would tend to indicate that you'd built all the items completely from the ground up i.e. from scratch.

Alright Great Uncle Bulgaria, I'm thinking that looking at your other threads that the helmet is a Master Replicas recast and not a scratch build? Seems like a misunderstanding of terminology; scratch build would tend to indicate that you'd built all the items completely from the ground up i.e. from scratch.
Thanks for that advise and I bow to your wisdom my friend o_O
And it's more like great uncle bald hairy ass now days ;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back