Pre pro 1 build

LB66679

Hunter
been a member here for a while and have posted a couple helmet paint ups and my ESB build but this time I'm going in the direction of pre pro 1 !

It started a while ago when I got a old fiberglass MLC helmet that had no dent but had the scratch put in . Painted it up and fell in love and after a long debate I've decided to build the whole costum .

I have a couple things on order and am in talks with a couple vendors now for more parts . I'll update this as I go along but it will take a while .

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

I know there is no official CRL for this costume so my understanding is that I have to submit to my GML and he will send photos to the BHG for approval . Is this correct ? Also I got some Martin baker buckles in but they aren't exactly right but it just says in the mock CRL that a vintage side buckle is ok

IMG_2799.JPG

I also have built or began to build my flame thrower . It was built from templates here and made out of abs . This is in preparation of my gauntlet arrival

IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

I've been slowly acquiring parts for a pp1 build as well. I cant go full steam on it until I finish my rotj first but it's nice to have some stuff already done. I'm looking forward to watching this build. It's to seldom that you see a pp1.

I've been slowly acquiring parts for a pp1 build as well. I cant go full steam on it until I finish my rotj first but it's nice to have some stuff already done. I'm looking forward to watching this build. It's to seldom that you see a pp1.

Exactly why I wanted to build a PP1 , there isn't many out there . It's always a waiting game gathering parts hahaha

Ditched the other buckle in favor of a real one sorted from a member here ! Also ordered braids and pouches and got my hand patches in just need to tweak the color a bit

IMG_2861.PNG
IMG_2874.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back