PP1 Helmet Show off.

TantivOdessa

New Hunter
Finally found the time to paint up my PP1 helmet. Painted with Archive-X colors of course. Just wanted to show it off. It still needs the stalk and electronics before it is finished. Very happy with the results.
Enjoy!!

20220629_190929[1].jpg
20220629_191154[1].jpg
20220629_191214[1].jpg
20220629_191233[1].jpg
20220629_191247[1].jpg

Last edited:
Yes I used DH caboose for the red. I am eventually going to repaint the red and use the lighter caboose and mist the the darker dh caboose over it. In the photos you can see a huge variations in the red color and with just the the DH Caboose it came out too dark and flat for my taste..

Last edited:
That would be some strange looking trees... And it opens up the question... Would there be trees that only grow ESB helmets? Or would you plant a "Boba helmet tree" and then have to wait for it to produce crops. And then it could be all the variants....
Or could we cross-breed helmets then? Like combining a Stormtrooper tree with a Boba tree would give us Episode 3 Clone trooper helmets?

Soo many possibilites!!! :D

Finally found the time to paint up my PP1 helmet. Painted with Archive-X colors of course. Just wanted to show it off. It still needs the stalk and electronics before it is finished. Very happy with the results.
Enjoy!!

Edit: PM me if you have a helmet you want painted up PP1 style! We can work out a price. Just found out I am losing my job and could use the extra cash.

View attachment 225305View attachment 225306View attachment 225315View attachment 225316View attachment 225317
So cool!! You killed it!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back