Post-Sarlacc Boba Fett Armor

Im guessing they went with straight dark black for the slimming effect on the Boba dad-bod...but I wish they would have given it some sort of texture or fade. Looks like a straight-up black jogger suit with a Henry Styles skirt to me...still, not complaining. So stoked Boba’s back, baby!!

It may just be that black is "cool" and they want him to be sorta menacing. I agree that a little color variation here would have been welcome but it looks way better now than it did in episode 15 with the robes underneath IMO.

This may be a monitor/television setting issue, but to my eye it looks like a very dark brown. If it's black, that would be a lot easier to replicate, so I'll be happy if I'm wrong.

I've looked at a few reference photos and while his lower torso in the "Tusken Fett" Episode 14 appears brown, his upper appears to be black in both 14 and 15.

I've looked at a few reference photos and while his lower torso in the "Tusken Fett" Episode 14 appears brown, his upper appears to be black in both 14 and 15.
The tusken robe may be what was throwing me off with the color then. Thank you!

And to my eye, the sleeves on his suit in 15 don't match the under robe in 14 (the tighter sleeves he still has on once he is armored up in 14). That and the parts draping over his legs in 15 look like a different garment than what he is sporting under the armor in 14, so I've quit looking at the pics from 14 aside from the gloves.

And to my eye, the sleeves on his suit in 15 don't match the under robe in 14 (the tighter sleeves he still has on once he is armored up in 14). That and the parts draping over his legs in 15 look like a different garment than what he is sporting under the armor in 14, so I've quit looking at the pics from 14 aside from the gloves.
Mandalorian builders have a similar issue with his flight suit colour it changes hue in different lights .

That makes sense. I guess ultimately one has to go with what looks right to them. I see also his helmet has been changing, so maybe they've been using the Din stunt helmet for closeups more.

I agree that there was absolutely a change between 14 and 15. It appears to me that both the flak vest and robe upper changed. Flak vest changed from the traditional silver/white to black and the robe upper visually appears significantly more tailored to Morrison's physique.

I agree that there was absolutely a change between 14 and 15. It appears to me that both the flak vest and robe upper changed. Flak vest changed from the traditional silver/white to black and the robe upper visually appears significantly more tailored to Morrison's physique.
Definitely, and that tailoring really made it look better. I actually kinda like the shorter vest sleeves and how they hang slightly over the shoulder bells. And lastly, with my ROTJSE costume, I got the jumpsuit and the vest from two different venders since they don't match in color anyway. This time, definitely have to get them from the same person since the color and the material appear to be a match.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back