Paint Guide

MacFett

Active Hunter
Ok all, I'm pretty new here. I'm getting ready to start my ROTJ and would like to get some paint color guides. I'm sure there are some tutorials out there. Any sugestions?
Thanks.

One more thing, has anybody done it with cans? Since I don't have an airbrush or airbrush skills. :( Or, is it time to buy an airbrush?

well...there used to be a can tutorial...they arent too accurate but what I did for my old boba helmet...

I went to walmart and got the large Aerosol can Airbrush thing. With the topper that goes on the propellent can...i think used dixie cups and sprayed the different greens in there till i got a mix of colors that looked spot on, then shot it on the helmet...the colors turned out real good and were real close, for the damage, i would draw out your damage w/ a pencil first, then get some acrylics, or once again, spray in a dixie cup, and dip your brushes in and go for it

Thanks guys. After looking at Pavespawns thread and many others too, I'm thinking it's time to get off the fence and buy an airbrush. Just one more thing to buy for the Fett. I'm sure the wife won't mind. :lol:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back