Ord Mantell's PP2 Build

Actually the abdominal plate and the jetpack rocket/grappling hook is/was from the Pre-Pro #1 suit. Here is the Pre-Pro #2 suit with the original abdominal plate (added by me):
PP2 Original Small.png

PP1 PP2 Same Rocket.jpg

Looking at the sticker/tape covering the 'Kaiser' markings on the blaster, it looked like a familiar type of tape to me.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 8.10.28 PM.png

Reminds me of 1/4" and 1/2" marking tape like the kind once ubiquitous in a film editing bay. Used to mark film rolls and to keep them from unspooling off the core.
IMG_4808.jpg
IMG_4807.jpg

No idea if I'm right but look how well the 1/4" covers the 'Kaiser':

IMG_4806.jpg

So that's what I'm using on mine.

IMG_4809.jpg

Dude I am so excited by this thread! Welcome to IG too! I resisted for so long before I gave in and made an acount and I have since made many friends and found many parts that I would have otherwise never found. It is a great community and you are already well known and established as being a top tier builder and good person so it will be great to have you.

You are crushing this build and I’m excited to see it unfold!

Finally! His name should be etched on the Daydream Production suits along with Vance Lorenzini and Sandy Dhuyvetter. I just hope that he (or his son) still got those polaroids and prints that his son showed off on the Boba Fett Fan Club facebook page a few years ago:
67454152_2430992263624069_5250749380813651968_n.jpg
67236769_2430992510290711_6460055551089836032_n.jpg

His name should be etched on the Daydream Production suits along with Vance Lorenzini and Sandy Dhuyvetter.
Funny you should say that. Mario said Vance signed his name on one of the jetpacks. Mario was not happy about it.:lol: Mario also groaned when he recalled the memory of having to paint three jetpacks. Which I think many here can relate.

Those pics posted to the BFFC might be the best we get. Mario said all his pics were stolen some years ago. We asked him to take another look and share any that may pop up.

Thats so cool! How did you meet?
rubio95 lives about 15 minutes away from him so he reached out to meet up. I was invited to tag along. My drive was more like an hour and a half, but totally worth it.

This thread is more than 49 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back