Online source for gelcoat?

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys,
I'm in need of a good online source for grey gelcoat that I can use for fiberglass pulls of my kid gauntlets.

If anyone has a good ordering source, please let me know.

Thanks,
Cruzer

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks bro. If I can't find anything in the states then I'll definitely use your source.

Thanks again,
Cruzer

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Just placed an order from em this morning for some grey gelcoat.
Thanks for the heads up on the source Ripcode.(y)

Cruzer

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Yeah the prices are high compared to a few other sites I know about. I've already received the gelcoat so I'm hoping that I bought the best stuff available for these kid sized gauntlets. Plus, I don't want anyone who buys a pair from me to expect anything less.(y)

Cruzer

GeneralMayhem

New Hunter
I'm doing a run of Royal Guard helmets very soon, and I'm planning to do them with a red gel coat. I may have to go with them unless I find a cheaper supplier.

GeneralMayhem

New Hunter
We checked. The Gel Coat from Jamestown Distributors is not made for use inside a mold. Their Gel Coat is meant for coating the outside surface of boat hulls, and is meant to air dry, leaving a coating of wax on the surface. So it appears to be unsuitable for use as a Gel Coat inside a mold as a base for laminating fiberglass cloth, etc. Has anyone tried the product that can tell me otherwise?